Squid Ink’s SQ-10 and SQ-30 laser coding systems are designed for high speed food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other primary coding applications. Squid Ink laser printers can permanently mark onto paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, wood, coated metal, leather, and more. Users can select between a 10W (SQ-10) and 30W system (SQ-30) depending on specific application requirements.
Squid offers rugged design, high quality coding and low cost of ownership. When it comes to industrial laser coding, rely on Squid Ink to provide the right solution
for your coding and marking needs.
Squid Ink Laser Printers feature:
- Permanent coding of text, time and date, bar codes, serial numbering and more
- Quick and easy installation for both stationary and moving products
- Easily fits into production environments where space is limited
- Laser head can be rotated 90° in less than 5 minutes
- All-in-one design for fast installation and line changes
- Easy to use touchscreen software built right into controller
- Scribing technology produces non-dot matrix, razor sharp marks on a variety of substrates
- Ability to mix different fonts and logos in a single message