Eastey’s EC1248 and EC1848 conveyors offer a reliable stand-alone product transport for primary or secondary product marking, and make a convenient add-on infeed or exit feed conveyor to existing case taping or shrink-wrapping equipment.
The EC1248 and EC1848 conveyors are designed for integration with industrial inkjet printer equipment. Each conveyor comes pre-drilled in multiple locations to easily add printer and encoder mounting brackets. The smooth drive belt provides consistent speed for reliable, scannable barcoding and product transfer.
The EC1248 and EC1848 also utilize an endless belt with self-tracking V-groove for consistent alignment. The variable speed drive motor is adjustable up to 100 fpm for a variety of applications.
Eastey Conveyors feature:
- Magnetic control box mounting
- Pre-drilled mounting plate for printer brackets (standard conveyor includes one plate)
- Shelf for various storage
- Small space-saving footprint
- Seamless self-tracking belt
- ¼” cold rolled steel
- Variable speed drive
- Optional guide rails available
- Safety cover over pinch points
- Adjustable conveyor height
- Smooth, consistent belt speed