News from Leibinger~
For those of you that have a Leibinger inkjet printer, you know firsthand the beauty of the Sealtronic printhead technology that prevents clogging and provides a quick morning startup. You enjoy the savings on solvent consumption; and under normal care, you only see the All Pro technician for your annual preventative maintenance service.
Things will now be even better as Leibinger just announced the release of the “NEO GenTwo”.
This second generation NEO will have the following upgrades:
- a faster processor
- the ink and solvent levels will be noted on the front screen
- the six meter printhead will now be available as an option on this model
- VNC capability to run the NEO from another device (i.e, laptop or mobile phone)
Best of all, the price of the Leibinger NEO remains the same, making it an even better value!
THERE IS MORE LEIBINGER NEWS!
Leibinger is announcing the release of a new printer called the “Jet One”.
This entry level printer has most of the functionality that you have come to expect from Leibinger with a few changes:
- It is a 16 dot, two line message printer (no barcoding) compared to the 24 dot NEO.
- It is currently offered with general purpose black MEK ink and solvent only, in bottles that specifically work with the Jet One printer.
The Jet One will use all the same parts as a NEO (i.e., pump, three meter printhead, touchscreen). If your application is a simple one or two line message and uses black MEK ink, this is the printer for you! With the two year parts warranty, this is a fantastic value! The price on this model is $5,990!
Please contact us now for additional information or to schedule a demo. We are excited to bring you the best value in continuous inkjet printers!
Thank you very much from the All Pro Technical Service Team
Check back to see our trade show schedule. If you would like to learn more before the next trade show, please contact us today!